Indoor Air Quality
Whole House Air Cleaners
Seventy percent of U.S. households are affected by allergies or asthma. These family members are more susceptible to harmful particles and allergens in the air in their homes, which can mean serious health implications. Improving your indoor air quality is an important step in reducing allergic and asthmatic triggers.
Causes of indoor allergies
In the spring or fall, most allergy symptoms are caused by pollen or mold spores, but other causes also play a part. In fact, up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home every day.
- Mold spores can irritate the respiratory passages
- Dander from pets can float in the air and cause reactions in sensitive family members
- Dust mites can lurk in bedding, upholstery and almost any other soft material, generating irritating waste particles that can become airborne
- Dust – the big culprit. The average home generates about 40 pounds of dust per year per 1,500 square feet of space
- Homes are built more airtight than ever, trapping more allergens and irritants indoors
At HVAC Services, Inc. we have a solution:
Whole-house Air Cleaner
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners
- An industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit
- Easy to clean filters, just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage)
- Easy installation
- Quiet operation
- Low pressure drop
Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
To put this into perspective further, typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane Clean Effects by third parties has shown there's no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects than naturally occurs in the environment already.
Trane CleanEffects is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air. Experts from LMS Technologies, EH&E, Harvard School of Public Health and other major university research shows Trane CleanEffects to be the best air filtration system on the market.