HVAC Services, Inc. has been installing superior HVAC systems for more than 35 years. Our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction is unmatched. Customers should expect the installation of their new HVAC system to be extraordinary…a Super System. A Super System is a concept that has been proven and perfected through years of experience. So, what is a Super System?
Here are the features and benefits you’ll get from a Super System:
- 1) Computerized Manual J™ load calculation and system design
2) A properly sized and insulated sheet metal duct system; 100% sealed with TVA approved mastics
3) The most reliable heating and cooling equipment available
4) Installation by highly trained, state-licensed specialists using quality installation practices.
5) Supply air Balancing Dampers
6) Multiple return air vents
7) Emergency Drain Pans with safety shut off floats
8) Vibration isolation control
9) Innovative thermostats and control options
10) Quality Assurance start-up procedures including a 135 point Check-list
11) An Operations Manual (full system)
12) Up to ten years parts and labor warranty
13) Unconditional 12-month satisfaction guarantee
- 1) Ensures proper system sizing.
2) Airflow is evenly and quietly distributed throughout the home; with minimal air-loss.
3) Peace of mind.
4) Built-in value for your investment.
5) Balanced air delivery throughout the home.
6) Maximum comfort and efficiency.
7) Prevents water leakage from clogged drain lines.
8) Quiet system operation.
9) Allows for maximum comfort & maximum energy savings.
10) Finding faults before they become problems.
11) An organized binder that includes all operational manuals and warranty papers.
12) Peace of mind
A Super System includes:
- Computerized Manual J™ load calculation and system design
- A properly sized and insulated sheet metal duct system; 100% sealed with TVA approved mastics
- The most reliable heating and cooling equipment available
- Installation by highly trained, state-licensed specialists
- Quality installation practices
- Supply Air Balancing dampers (balance air delivery throughout the home)
- Multiple return air vents for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Emergency Drain pans with safety shut off floats
- Vibration isolation control
- Innovative thermostats and control options
- Quality Assurance start-up procedures including a 135 point Check-list
- An Operations Manual (full system documentation)
- Up to ten years parts and labor warranty
- IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) solutions
- Unconditional 12-month satisfaction guarantee
- Plus much, much more.
Contact us or call 270-651-3841 today to find out more about our Super Systems.